Welcome to the J.O. Wilson PTA
Welcome to a new and exciting year of school and a new year for the J.O. Wilson PTA! We are happy to have all of our Cardinal Scholars back to learning in person. The PTA will be working to positively impact the lives of children and families. Our school will continue to SOAR!
If this is your first year at J.O. Wilson Elementary School, we would like to extend a warm welcome to you. If you are a returning Cardinal family, welcome back! New and returning members, we thank everyone for your time, contributions and commitment to our scholars.
— PTA President Catherine Lux Fry
What is the PTA?
The PTA stands for Parent-Teacher Association. It consists of parents and teachers working together to foster a supportive community that affords our children exciting and positive new opportunities. The PTA promotes student development, academic enrichment and relationship building through after-school programming and other community-based activities. The J.O. Wilson PTA is a 501c3 charitable non-profit organization. You can view the PTA's bylaws here.
Membership in the J.O. Wilson PTA is free. Membership is open to any parent, grandparent and legal guardian of a student at J.O. Wilson ES, and any employee of J.O. Wilson ES.
There are lots of ways to get involved with the PTA:
The PTA holds its General Body meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. At this time, all meetings are virtual. Links to the meetings are available on the school calendar and sent out via the Cardinal Connection.
PTA 2021-22 Executive Board
- President — Catherine Lux Fry
- 1st Vice President — Cynthia Belmonte
- 2nd Vice President — Victoria Winter
- Secretary — Lauren Mendonsa
- Assistant Secretary — Emily Badger
- Treasurer — Reggie Arno
- Assistant Treasurer — Ebonee Bachman
- Membership Director — Tiffany Payne
- Assistant Membership Director — Christine Rubicco
- Fundraising Director — Matt Sware
- Assistant Fundraising Director — Julie Garuccio
- Staff Rep — Carleen Coker
- Staff Rep — LaTashia Cauley